5 group workshops
Dates and times of the workshop
Time zone CET (AMSTERDAM)
Sunday 7 March, 18:00 - 19:00
Sunday 14 March, 18:00 - 19:00
Sunday 21 March, 18:00 - 19:00
Sunday 28 March, 18:00 - 19:00
Sunday 11 April, 18:00 - 19:00
What will you learn?
- You will learn the important basic techniques of how to strum on the ukulele (fingers and pick)
- You will learn strumming songs in various musical styles.
- You will learn how to creatively invent your own strumming for various songs.
- We will work on various exercises in order to develop a better sense of rhythm which is very important when it comes to strumming.
The end result
- By the end of the course you will be able to play up to 3 of the beloved songs and some original songs composed by me.
- You will be able to create your own strumming to songs.
Who can participate?
Anyone who has been practicing the ukulele for more than 4 months and can play a few basic chords with a few basic fingerpicking patterns.
How many lessons will you have?
A series of 5 zoom workshops of 1 hour each.
How many participants in a group?
15 minimum / maximum 30
The lessons will be taking place on Zoom.
I will send the link to the meeting after everything is organized.
Dates will be selected after you fill in your availability so please fill in your availability in the link below (Scroll down).
Important - I'm trying to do my best to find times/ dates which will guarantee your participation. Therefore, I am asking you too kindly fill in as many dates as possible.
50 Euro p.p = total of 5 workshops. (PayPal / Revolut).
Payments will be done after I put the schedule together (You will receive another email about it).
What if you can not attend a lesson?
After every class a video recording of the lesson will be sent to all the participants. This way you shouldn’t worry about missing any information. This will also allow everyone to remember all the details which were discussed.
What do you need to have for the lessons?
I will provide you with all the sheet music, written exercises. Everything will be sent to you in advance before each class.
Any type of you uke is welcome (soprano, concert, tenor, baritone).
Do you want to enroll?
If you are interested in participating, please let me know by replying to this email and filling in your availability in the link below.
Let me know if you have any questions and I hope to see you all soon.